Monday, April 14, 2008

Natalie Glebova | Miss Universe 2005.

Natalie Glebova was born in Tuapse, Russia. She is also a classical pianist and has won various regional gymnastic championships. According to an interview, she was born in a small town by the Black Sea in Russia called Tuapse. "It was there that I lived for some of my childhood with my parents (I’m an only child). My family moved to Toronto when I was 12 years old, and I fell in love with the city from the minute I arrived!"

As Miss Universe, Glebova represented the Miss Universe Organization. Her "sister" 2005 titleholders were Allie LaForce (Miss Teen USA, of Ohio) and Chelsea Cooley (Miss USA, of North Carolina).










0 comments:

Sexy Celebrity Photos, vids and news.

Hot Sexy Photo Collections and Videos of Asian Filipina Girls.